Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Taking a Break

Well, In case you haven't noticed, I've been on a bit of a hiatus lately. Unfortunately, I will be continuing my blog break for another week or so as I embark on my journey to relocate to the Mile High City of Denver*.

The fiancĂ©e and I have spent the past two weeks packing up our apartment to leave this weekend. Once again, I've generated a brilliant idea to hit the road for 14+ hours on Memorial Day weekend....yes, I promise, I am a college graduate, despite my wildly intelligent ideas on occasion.

I'm roaming once again, but this runner hasn't been logging too many miles lately (albeit there have been a few light morning runs the past two weeks, they are few and far between). Between the packing, planning and visiting with fabulous friends and family, I will sadly be leaving behind in the Lone Star State, I've had to shun my shoes to a cardboard box for the time being.

I have saved a couple of articles from the past week that I thought I would share to help you get your fix during my hiatus:

If you find yourself back here in need of some entertainment simply watch the video for a smile from a furry friend dreaming of his own running excursions.


*I would like to note, for those readers who live in DFW, that despite the continuous advertisements displayed around the Metroplex, played on the radio and TV, my decision was not influenced by the media...but good campaign though. I'm hoping the combination of my being in Denver and these pleasant little reminders will encourage visitors to make their way up to Colorado. ;-)

It is certainly a bittersweet farewell, just remember it is not goodbye, simply see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment