Saturday, January 7, 2012

Snow Day

It is a day of many firsts for the new year: first blog post, first day snowboarding this season, first time dropping the pups off at doggie day care.

I have been running regularly during the silence, more time on the treadmill than I'd like, but better than sitting around eating. I figured as long as I keep running then I won't feel so guilty eating five hundred cookies during the holiday.

Any way, we're in the new year, I haven't set any resolutions, just a goal to continue my routine of not taking more than two days off of working out in a row. So far a success

Skipped the run today and went to the mountains for some snowboarding instead. We lucked out at Keystone because it snowed all day long, making for some good runs.

Hoping to do an easy relaxed run tomorrow to stretch out my legs (I'm sure I'll be weeping a little when I get out of bad from the stiffness), but it may end up being a walk. I took a nasty spill on our second to last run that knocked the wind out of me and still has my butt throbbing from the pain.

It will likely be a lazy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment